Thursday, January 28, 2010

Relationship Advice

I'm friends with lots of girls, mostly because I had bad male role models growing up and I'm, admittedly, a bit of a fruit. As such, I end up giving lots of relationship advice. This is hilarious because I fucking suck at relationships myself. Yet time and time again I find myself dishing out real talk to my estrogen friends. I've decided to just start responding to everyone in relationship-ese. Por ejemplo:

Kacie: i know but dont u think its weird that she never called me back

me: she clearly just doesn't like you...you should text her, but if she doesn't respond you can't write back because then she'll know that you LIKE her!
This was a coworker asking me if I thought it was weird that our boss hadn't called her back.

No comments:

Post a Comment