Monday, February 22, 2010

Friday

I love Juggalos. Twiztid, an artist on Psycopathic Records, is playing the TLA Friday. What does this mean for you and I? Juggalos! It also means that the shitshow of Hot Topic fashions that is South Street is gonna look way worse on Friday. And by worse I mean greasier, portlier, homelier, way more anti-gay, clandestinely christian and altogether just gross.

I've been thinking of taking my camera and some whiskey out there Friday night, to take pictures of the Juggaloes in action. Seemed like a fun way to spend a night. Also, my birthday is Thursday. Getting wolfpacked by a bunch of mouthbreathing ICP fans seems like a fitting post-mortem to a pointless birthday. But, like I said, I was on the fence. Until I read this over at the ticketing site for this event:

Four Stars. Subject: Whoop. Whoop.

i was at the tla for the toxic terror tour in 2008 it was the best show i went to sent i was a juggalo i got there early and saw jamie and madrerox going to get a bite to eat was to fellow them but i thoughtent so i did. this year is going to be wicked i cant waite to chill with family


This was the best show he went to sent he was a juggalo! He saw jame and madrerox getting food and thoughtent to follow them!

No comments:

Post a Comment