Saturday, February 20, 2010

Still Waiting

I went to the museum today. I think I should be able to take a puppy to the museum. Glad you asked, there are two primary reasons. 1. having a puppy would be a great way to approach the overwhelming number of seemingly single women at the museum. Of course, the second I go to the museum with the express purpose of trying to meet women, the place will no doubt look like a ponytail and goatee convention. It will look nothing like today, when I was trying to get my 14-year-old niece stoked on stuff she couldn't care less about. 2. having a puppy would spruce up the less than exciting moments at the museum. Seriously impressionism, get your shit together.

I also pondered one of life's greatest mysteries whilst traipsing around the city: do you buy the yellow car because you've got the questionable facial hair, or do you grow the questionable facial hair once you purchase the yellow car? Indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment