Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Fuck?

I popped over to the official web site of Tuscaloosa today as part of my obsessive Tuscaloosa/Alabama research. The site leaves a lot to be desired, but frankly so do most official municipality sites. Phila.gov is barely passable, and we're the seventh biggest (I think, suck it I'm too lazy to research) city in the union.

The slideshow in the middle of the page caught my eye before I got to any real digging. As a runner, I'm totally stoked about the many shots of the path along the river. There are some other pictures of pretty stuff, one inexplicable shot of a brick wall that may or may not be the side of a parking garage and this image:


If someone could explain what this image is meant to convey, I'd really appreciate it. To me it looks like the creepy street the meth head's gonna drag you down before he choloroforms you and harvests your organs. sayin.

No comments:

Post a Comment